POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : SMPOV Download disabled till tomorrow, an error condition and one feature request : So please WHERE is that file ? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:19:53 EDT (-0400)
  So please WHERE is that file ?
From: Theo Gottwald *
Date: 15 Aug 2002 05:09:17
Message: <3d5b6fbd$1@news.povray.org>
Thats now the second time I hear that ...

I want to see that in real. Can you please sent me a ".pov"-File which I can
render in tiles to see the
problems ?

I've rendered nearly all the files in the distribution incl. some animations
and I could not see any such problems till now.

Doesn't mean I do not believe you, but I want to see this.
Maybe these influences are not really important ?

c.u.
--Theo

"Peter Popov" <pet### [at] vipbg> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 06:29:50 +0200, "Theo Gottwald *"
> <The### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
>
> >Principialy I see no other restrictions then there are for animations.
(No